“Five Ways to Build Fitness Into Your Day,” Attorney at Work, May 2015.
“Five Ways Your Smart Phone Can Keep You Healthy,” Attorney at Work, March 2015.
Feature: “Get the Career You Want with a Professional Development Coach,” Connecticut Lawyer, July/August 2014.
“A Review: Women on Top – The Woman’s Guide to Leadership and Power in Law Firms,” Law Practice Today webzine, January 2011. HTML
“Developed Under Pressure, Polished to Perfection: The Upcoming ABA Women Rainmakers Mid-Career Workshop,” Law Practice Today webzine, August 2010. HTML
Ongoing monthly article in The Citizen News, a local newspaper, providing updates from the Town of Sherman Board of Education, beginning April 2010.
“The Ten Basic Principles of a Healthy Diet,” The Complete Lawyer, a series of articles from November 2008 to April 2009.
“How To Stay Energized In Spite of Your Hectic Schedule,” Electronically In Touch, a publication of the New York State Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, February 2008. HTML
Various substantive legal topics, eHow.com, 2010:
- Hearsay and the Law of Evidence
- Overview of Copyright Law
- Legality of Non-Compete Clauses
- Definition of Juvenile Justice System
- Civil Rules for Federal Court
- Bluebook System of Citation
- Legal Retainership Agreement
- Attorney Partnership Agreement
- New YorkSupreme Court Commercial Division Rules
- How to Contest a Will or Power of Attorney in the State of Minnesota
- Trial of the Accused Taliban and Al Qaeda Operatives Captured in Afghanistan, 34 CUMB. L. REV. 195 (2004).
- Note: “Regulation S” and the Territorial Approach to Securities Regulation: Are They Effective?, 28 BROOK. J. INT’L L. 613 (2003).